Why You Need to Use Pearl White Media as Your Shopify Website Builder
Why do you need a Shopify website builder? The simple answer to that question is because you cannot afford to squander the platform that the aforementioned ecommerce site provides.
Selling online can be a lucrative business, but you need different elements to make your store a hit. Shopify presents you with the tools you need to succeed.
However, relying on Shopify alone is not enough.
Additional tools are needed to maximize its potential, such as the ones provided by Pearl White Media. You can learn more about how Pearl White Media brings out the best in Shopify later in this article, but for now let’s first focus on the ecommerce platform.
What Is Shopify?
Saying Shopify is an ecommerce platform undersells it, so let’s dive deeper into how it separates itself from other sites that fundamentally offer the same services.
The website makes use of the Liquid template language and is written in Ruby. Those elements make it easier for users to load dynamic content on to their Shopify stores.
Shopify offers users numerous tools that they can use to create, grow, and manage an online storefront. The website makes it easier for you to do things such as create a logo and even come up with a business name. They can also help you find products to sell in your store if you want to beef up your offerings or just get it off the ground.
After you’ve set up your store on Shopify, you can begin selling your items across different channels. These include social media and even brick-and-mortar locations.
One more thing to like about Shopify is that it is both based on, and hosted by cloud computing. That’s important because you can rest easy knowing you don’t need to manage updates before you can start selling on a given day.
Simply log on and start running your business. Of course, there’s a way for you to run that online store more effectively, and you can do so with the help of Pearl White Media.
Why Should You Use Pearl White Media as Your Shopify Website Builder?
Shopify on its own is an impressive platform that features the tools you need to create a digital storefront, but they may not be enough if you have a specific idea you want to bring to life. This is where Pearl White Media can come in and provide valuable assistance.
With the help of Pearl White Media, it becomes easier to accomplish certain things on Shopify.
- Create Customized Themes – If you have a specific theme in mind for your store, Pearl White Media will help you create it.
- Continuous SEO Services – Ensure that your store is seen by the right shoppers with Pearl White Media’s SEO tools.
- Shopify Apps – You’ll be able to access all kinds of apps that can be used together with Shopify if you partner with Pearl White Media.
- Security – Keep your online store safe with the help of the Montreal-based web and graphic design company.
- Support – Should any issues arise, you can get in touch with Pearl White Media’s support staff right away.
- Affordability – You don’t need to pay a high price for Pearl White Media’s services.
Shopify Partners create elements that can be used by entrepreneurs on the ecommerce site. They essentially improve the experience of running and owning a Shopify store by presenting more options.
If you want to work with a reputable Shopify partner that can greatly enhance your digital storefront, you should partner up with Pearl White Media.
Personalize Your Ecommerce Website Using a Custom Theme
The world wide web is populated with entrepreneurs hoping to strike it rich by selling online. Because of that, standing out is harder, but you can make it happen by using a custom theme. By injecting more personality into your online store via the custom theme, you can instantly make it more recognizable and memorable.
You need your digital storefront to possess those characteristics, so make sure you find the theme that suits you best.
Pearl White Media’s process goes like this:
- Planning Stage – Before starting work on the theme, your input is gathered and factored into the crafting process. Your design preferences will be integrated into the final appearance of the theme.
- Customer Involvement – Pearl White Media involves their customers in every step of the theme development process. You will also be made aware of everything going on with the project.
- Limitless Possibilities – It doesn’t matter how minor the alteration you want to make is; Pearl White Media will tweak it if you so desire.
- Craft the Customer Experience – Do you want your customers to interact with your digital store in a certain way? Pearl White Media can also help with that.
Your digital store should be a reflection of your vision.
Make that happen by working with Pearl White Media. It’s not just the theme that Pearl White Media will help you beautify; the individual pages on your website will also improve if you choose to work with them.
What Important Web Pages Will Pearl White Media Help You Create?
Distinguishing the individual pages of your digital store is essential. You don’t want your customers getting lost while they are searching for a particular product.
With Pearl White Media, it becomes easier to create informative yet engaging web pages that add real value to your online store. Every page will serve a purpose and help you inch closer towards closing a sale.
When building your website’s pages, Pearl White Media ensures that they are in line with your specific brand. They also ensure that the pages are connected in a sensible way and that your customers are able to access them without delay.
By giving your customers engaging web pages to navigate, you increase the odds of them staying longer and browsing more of your products. The increased browsing time could very well convert into more robust sales numbers for your business.
Examples of pages you can craft better with the help of Pearl White Media include the ones listed below.
This is the central hub of your online store and the place that branches off into all the other little corners. Here are the elements that must be present on your homepage:
- A Value Proposition – What is your website about, and why should shoppers take an interest in it? Those are some of the questions that your homepage should be able to answer right away.
- High Quality Images – Images are necessary for capturing the attention of your shoppers. The right ones will catch their eye and encourage them to stay for a while.
- Intuitive Navigation Features – Since the homepage is the central hub for your website, it must provide a handy navigation bar and search function at the very least. Add more navigation features such as guided tours if you so desire.
- Call-to-Action – Encourage your visitors to act by presenting a convenient button for them to click.
Many people confuse landing pages with homepages, but they are not one and the same. As noted by Mail Chimp, landing pages are the parts of your website visitors head to after they have clicked through an email or an advertisement.
Your landing page should feature these elements:
- Product Images – Show your customers the products they are looking for.
- Countdowns and Inventory Levels – Create a sense of urgency by letting customers know that certain products are running out or that sales are about to expire.
- Testimonials – Provide testimonials from your satisfied customers.
- Simple Design – Don’t over-clutter the landing page; just relay the important information to your visitors.
- Call-to-Action – Once again, make it easier for your customers to buy something by including a call-to-action.
Your product pages should accomplish two main objectives: present the product in the best light, and answer questions potential buyers may have about it.
Meet those goals by including the items below:
- Product Tabs – The tabs segment the product details neatly while making them readily available to shoppers.
- In-Depth Descriptions – These are useful for expanding on the features of specific products.
- Product Images – Provide pictures from multiple angles so that customers can evaluate your products better.
- SEO-Optimized Product Titles – It’s not enough to provide the product name. You should also optimize it for SEO so that it can be found by more shoppers.
- Call-to-Actions – Don’t forget to include call-to-actions together with the individual product pages.
Blogging is a great way to increase traffic for your digital store. Your blogs can help you bring in more visitors who are seeking quality content instead of products. Over time, they may turn into customers as well.
Make sure that these elements are present in your blog pages:
- Individual Blog Posts – Create these periodically to keep a continuous stream of visitors.
- Custom Block Design of Special Posts – Highlight the posts that have been read by the most people as well as the ones relevant to the piece currently being read by the visitor.
- Custom Social Links – Provide handy social links that visitors can use if they want to share a blog post they found interesting.
- Promotional Focus – Release your blog posts at certain times so that they can be in-sync with any promotional campaigns you are running.
- Call-for-Action – Lead the readers back to your products by including a call-to-action.
What Can You Expect in Terms of Pricing?
There are different price points for Shopify.
You can get a Basic Shopify account for $29 per month, a more feature-filled Shopify account for $79, and an Advanced Shopify account for $299.
Shopify also offers customers a 14-day free trial. You can sign up for that even if you don’t have a credit card.
Do note that Pearl White Media will only handle the design and integration of your theme and the other additions you want present in your Shopify website.
Getting started with Shopify comes with no risk, so why not give it a try?
Improve upon that experience further by working with Pearl White Media.
Pearl White Media: Building Personalized and Custom Shopify Websites for Customers throughout Montreal
Why do you need a Shopify website builder? The simple answer to that question is because you cannot afford to squander the platform that the aforementioned eCommerce site provides.
Succeeding as an online seller is nearly impossible without a good digital storefront. Create one that works by partnering with both Shopify and Pearl White Media.
Reach out to Pearl White Media today, and ensure that you have the best Shopify website builder working for you.