Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization – often referred to as SEO – is the process of improving the volume and the quality of traffic to your determined website via natural or organic search results. SEO is a vital Internet marketing strategy in order to succeed online.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization has two main parts which are both about accurately describing the content on your website or online store so that the visitors and search engines alike can see exactly what you are offering.
Accurately describing in key locations what the pages content is, to facilitate a search engine’s ability to match the page to a searchers query. There are multiple on-site strategies required, such as implementing the proper page titles, page URL, description meta-tag, heading, 1st paragraph, keywords in internal links, image file names, image alt texts, keyword meta-tag keywords, content and page descriptions etc. There are approximately 200 plus elements assessed in Google’s relevancy ranking algorithm.
Ensures incoming links to your site accurately describe the content which is displayed on your website. This allows search engines to match your content with the market you are looking to appeal to, which is done by doing the proper keyword research. Matching the internal website content (what you say the site is about) and external links (what other people say the site is about) is the objective. When both aspects are matched and aligned with actual search queries, rankings go up coordinately. Off-site SEO is all about generating incoming links that incorporate previously researched keyword search phrases in anchor text on incoming links to your website. There is a large variety of ways of doing so, which include submissions to web directories, press releases, reciprocal link exchanges, article marketing etc.
When optimizing a website for the web it is crucial for us to make your website as search engine friendly as possible. Using the proper keywords, description, title and the usage of meta & alt tags, we make sure your website will be well recognized by the search engines. Building “search engine friendly” websites is our specialty.
On-Site Search Engine optimization
Overall we design your website in the proper structure to maximize its potential with the search engines. With a structured design and the proper SEO techniques there is no reason why you will not see an instant improvement in the amount of visitors and traffic to your website.
- Website Review and analysis of the site with emphasis on structure and contents
- Keyword identification and strategic recommendations
- Writing Meta and Title Tags
- Image optimization
- Suggesting Search engine friendly site contents including links and navigation
- Checking website accessibility/usability regarding Search Engines/ Users
- Robot.txt creation (Optional)
- Submission to major search engines
Off-Site Search Engine optimization (please contact us for pricing)
- Submission to major directories
- Submission to the Niche (Subject-specific) Directories
- Submission to the Country-specific directories
- Submission to trade boards under relevant category
- Article Marketing (writing and submission)
- Deep Social Book-marking and Social networking
- Tradeboard profiles ads posting
- Forum / Blog Comments Posting
- Submission to Paid directories (Optional – eg Yahoo Directory, Business.com, BOTW Directory, JoeAnt – fee to be paid by the Client directly)
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Position Reports
- Analytics Setup and Reports
- Webmaster Tools Setup
If you are interested in raising your website’s search engine results, please feel free to call or email us today for a free consultation.